Proven & Trusted Plans
Materials Are Tested & Durable
You Won’t End Up With Surpluses
Can Be Built On-site
Build your own shed without the headaches
Buying the shed you need can be pricey and still take a long time, and building your own shed means countless trips to the lumberyard and the hardware store. It can take months. From selecting the right materials, to planning the build, it’s just not worth the extra stress.
You may feel as though your options have been exhausted, but the possibilities don’t end there. Shed kits are the perfect compromise. Your materials are delivered and everything is already planned for you.
How to order your shed
1. Choose the shed kit that’s right for you
- Choose from our variety of shed sizes and designs.
- Add personalized touches like flowerboxes and weathervanes to create a shed just for you.
2. Prepare for delivery
- Get your paint, roof materials, and prep your site.
- Easily build your shed with our helpful instructions and materials.
What to Expect
Visit our assembly page for resources on how to prep your site, what to expect when your shed is delivered, and which materials are needed to assemble it.