Watch a video overview of EZ-fit Shed assembly.
Please read these instructions carefully before receiving or unpacking your EZ-fit Shed Kit and beginning any construction.
• Full instructions are included with your shed.
• A level site is the most important step in preparation for a storage building!
• The building will only be as level as the site is.
• It is much easier to prepare a level site before your building is there, rather than trying to make changes afterwards.
• See below for site preparation details.
Recommended Site Preparation
FOR LEVEL GROUND
- Base should be 12 in. larger than building on all four sides.
- Remove 3 to 4 inches of sod.
- Fill back in with No. 8 or No. 57 limestone.
- Make sure entire area of limestone is level.
- Place treated 4 x 4s cross ways within shed footprint approximately every 6 feet.
- Dig treated 4 x4 s into ground on high side.
- Put concrete blocks under treated 4 x 4s on low side (if needed).
is responsible for all building permits according to local zoning requirements.
EZ-Fit Kit: Customer Assembly Photos
These photos were sent to us by one of our many satisfied customers. From site preparation to a finished barn in a couple "EZ" steps.